This small-group Lisbon boat tour adventure is all about sailing, relaxing, eating and drinking. Discover the city from the water while connecting with amazing locals through delicious food.
ORIGINAL LISBON FOOD & WINE TOUR
TOP GASTRONOMIC EXPERIENCE IN THE WORLD ON AIRBNB WITH MORE THAN 1500 REVIEWS!
- 17 tastings Food & Drinks & Local Guide/Host
- 4 gastronomic stops
- Baixa, Mouraria and Alfama districts
- Adults 13 years old
- Children 9-13 years old
- Children 3-9 years old
- Baby 0-2 years old
Explore Lisbon hidden gems, real life and culture on a 17 tastings food and wine tour!
This is the Top Gastronomic Experience in the World on Airbnb, with more than 1500 five-star reviews!
On the original food tour of Lisbon since 2016, we make five stops, all in restaurants and shops run by local families featuring traditional Portuguese food.
Enjoy more than 17 tastings — and not just Portuguese snacks, but real Portuguese dishes — all while sipping some of the best wines, including a nip of Madeira or Port wine to wash it all down with.
Take a walk through history and contemporary life and explore the three oldest neighborhoods in Lisbon: Alfama, Mouraria and Baixa.
Discover a fascinating gastronomic world intertwined within a human and urban landscape.
We take you places you wouldn’t find on your own. We serve meals you wouldn’t order and tell you things that you can’t Google!
We strike the perfect balance between walking, resting, and eating. You’ll leave with enough information and curiosity to explore other areas, with your belly of course, from traditional to experimental Portuguese gastronomy!
Portuguese food has so much to offer, famous for its wine, meat, seafood, its ‘conventual’ desserts (beyond the infamous custard tart), and much more. From Mediterranean influences to the legacy of Portugal’s colonial history, namely in the wide variety of spices used, our small-group walking tour in Lisbon will leave you craving for more.
We present you with a selection of flavors, cooking techniques, and cultural influences through small plates and the right beverage (Portuguese wine, liqueurs, juices), all while wandering hidden corners of the city.
Several tapas (aka ‘petiscos’ or Portuguese appetizers) make up our overall menu. And don’t worry, you won’t miss out on some of the best Portuguese wines!
Our walking tour also includes a wine tasting experience that allows you to learn about Portugal’s wine regions, tasting red and white wines as well as port wines and liqueurs, like the famous Ginjinha. If you don’t drink alcohol, we have delicious alternatives, from natural juices to lemonades, available at every stop.
- Explore Lisbon on an intimate and safe small-group tour (max. 10).
- All our food tours have been granted the Clean & Safe certification. This label declares that we abide by all the requirements defined by our national tourism board, following the guidelines of the World Health Organization regarding prevention and control related to COVID-19.
- This experience is ideal for special occasions like anniversaries and birthdays as well as for team-building events at work. If you’d like to book a private tour, feel free to write to us!
- Up to 11 food tastings (cheese and pastries, fish and meat, both savory and sweet. And let’s not forget that our eyes will also eat!)
- Up to 6 drink tastings (Portuguese wines, beer, Porto wine, and liqueur, coffee/tea, juices, lemonades, and water)
- This experience can be 100% suitable for vegetarians, gluten-free foodies, pescatarians, lactose intolerant, and keto diet travelers. Private food tour not required.
- If you’re a group of HALAL foodies or vegans, please contact us for a private tour as we have an itinerary tailored just for you!
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bottle of water
- Mildly hungry stomach
We will meet under the Arch of Rua Augusta, a very central spot in Lisbon, right in front of Praça do Comércio also called Terreiro do Paço.
If you are arriving by public transport, take the METRO to Terreiro do Paço station and then walk approximately 5 minutes.
TRAMWAY 28 is also 5 minutes walking distance from our meeting point.
Come explore, eat, drink, and be merry with us on our food tour of Lisbon and taste both tradition and history in a fun and informative way.
Of course we will! At all our Lisbon food tour stops, you’ll have different types of non-alcoholic drinks to choose from — natural juices, lemonades, sparkling water, even my favorite childhood juice, the only soda drink I recommend on my tours.
Yes. Please consider that this is a food tour and we want everyone who is present to participate in the tasting experience. We believe that sharing this experience is an essential piece of the group dynamics, and we don’t want anyone to be excluded.
We do our best to accommodate all of our guests and have designed our food tours to be accessible to people of all ages and to most mobility levels.
Full a detailed itinerary of our walking tour, please visit our frequently asked questions page.
Sure! Why not join our virtual online experience before you come to Lisbon. We’ll save you time in planning for your trip and answer your questions and offer suggestions. Plus, if you do join you’ll automatically get a code offering you 10% OFF any of our in person food experiences (Lisbon Sailing Tours and Walking Tours.) And if that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a free Ebook Guide of Alfama, with several restaurant addresses and hidden gems to discover on your own.
For more frequently asked questions about weather, alcohol, and dietary restrictions, please visit our FAQ page here.